Our wolfberries are organic and selectively sourced from Ningxia, China. Some benefits of wolfberries include improving eyesight, strengthening the immune system, and strengthening the liver and kidney. Rich in antioxidants that help to reduce signs of aging, wolfberries also aid diabetic patients by helping to lower blood sugar levels. Sweet and healthy when eaten by itself, wolfberries have a long list of health benefits and various preparation methods.
Eaten by itself, or simmer with mulberry leaves for tea
1. Rinse 2 pieces of mulberry leaves and 10 wolfberries through running water and drain.
2. Crush or cut the mulberry leaves into smaller pieces for better flavour.
3. Place the mulberry leaves and wolfberries together in a cup and add hot water.
4. Let the tea steep. Cover the tea with lid and let it sit for around 5 - 7 minutes.
5. Enjoy the tea. Repeat step 3 & 4 until the tea is tasteless before throwing the herbs away.
1. Eaten raw 嚼服:
Eat 20 wolfberries every morning for a healthier lifestyle.
2. Wolfberries with porridge 杞子粥:
Crush 1 ounce of wolfberries to make porridge. This can aid physically weak bodies that may have problems consuming heaty food for treatment.
3. Wolfberries wine 枸杞子酒:
Add 200g of wolfberries into 300g of white wine. Let it sit for a week and consume daily before sleep to help with watery eyes.
4. Women in confinement period can consume porridge cooked with wolfberries and pig liver.
5. Elderly with Diabetes can make a tea for consumption with wolfberries, dioscorea and radix trichosanthis.
6. Eye ailments can be treated with wolfberries and chrysanthemum.